7 Surprisingly Effective Home Remedies For Acne
Your skin reflects your inner
health and if you have notice those tiny monsters permanently residing on the face; it is high time you go in for natural remedies and an acne diet. Change in your dietary and skin care regime promises to make a huge difference by dealing with those imbalanced hormones and oxidative damage.
If you have been treating your acne as an occasional breakout, keep in mind it won’t take much time to turn chronic. If you want those acne and acne marks to diminish forever, give a try to these surprisingly amazing natural remedies.
1. Use mint, you can chop few mint leaves and some yogurt, make a fine paste and apply it on the face, this will open the clogged pores and at the same time make the skin look fresh.
2. For anyone who is suffering from acne, honey needs to be on the kitchen shelf. Apply honey and some oatmeal on the acne prone area, let it sit there for few minutes and then you can give your face a wash.
3. Echinacea comes with incredible anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can help cut extent of breakout. You can use Echinacea as your daily face wash and wash your face with it at least twice daily.
4. Chamomile tea is yet another interesting ingredient that proves magical results. Mix tea with some water to form a paste, apply it on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes. Soon you will notice that redness and inflammation going away.
5. Aspirin can also be used to treat acne. You can mash few tablets and put them in water, wash your face with this water as this is going to make the acne dry out fast.
6. You can make a paste of holy basil by adding some honey and lemon juice, apply it on the acne as this will cut on the growth of bacteria and soon acne will begin to vanish
7. Gently exfoliate your skin with coconut oil or lavender oil and this will help you get rid of acne and acne scars fast.