For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
We are looking for a Sr. UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of HTML5 & CSS3, Scripting. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
The candidate will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Responsible for the development of website, mobile compatible website, web applications and components.
- Follow architecture principles and development standards set by the team to deliver high quality user interface code that will run across multiple browsers with high performance.
- To design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
- Good understanding of typography, layout and color theory and should be able to show previous work that is truly innovative and on target.
- Understanding of SEO principles and implementation on website pages.
- Develop and maintain the company’s intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Make sure projects are delivered on time.
- Experience to work with GIT source repository system.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Should have knowledge of project/business requirement understanding
- Better understanding of designs elements.
- Knowledge of usability and browser compatibility issues.
- Proficient with CMS platforms like WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify and Magento.
- Thorough knowledge of image optimization for the web (jpg, gif & png)
- Optimize sites for search engines and accessibility
Should have time management skills
Job Role : Others
Job Type : Full Time
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India’s leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.