3 – 5 yrs
Role Overview :
Loyalty Prime is looking for an experienced Full Stack LAMP/WAMP Developer (Linux/Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP- Full Stack Developer) to develop Drupal 7/Drupal 8 based Web Portals using features of SaaS-based product for the organization.
- The incumbent should have exposure to Scrum methodology and can work closely with the product owners and scrum masters.
- He/she must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a fact pace changing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Product Quality: Unit Testing, Codebase Quality improvement to Avoid Technical Debt
- Upgradation: Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Better Availability of Team Members
- L3 Support Tasks: Current/New Onboardings
- Codebase Optimization: Centralization of Codebase for e.g. Which Client Codebase Could Suit to Which Architecture: Multisite or Multidomain or Hybrid
- DB Layer Optimization: DB replication will be required as per Member Base and CMS API integrations
- Network Layer Optimization: Secure network layer for XMLHTTP requests
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education : Engineering Graduate/Post graduate in Computer Science
Experience : 3-5 Years of Experience in LAMP Stack with Drupal 7 and 8
Must to Have :
- Expertise in PHP 5.X based application development
- Proficient in Drupal 7.x, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Must have experience on Drupal 7(Minimum 1 Year), Drupal 8(2+ Years)
- Good knowledge of common Drupal modules such as Rules, Views, Services, CTools, Panels etc. and Experience of extending them through custom Drupal programming.
- Performs in an Lean and/or Agile/SCRUM development cycle to deliver industry-leading solutions that help drive digital commerce.
- Good understanding of MySQL/MariaDB
- Understanding of Non-relational Databases MongoDB, Redis
- Must have Analytical and Debugging Skill
Behavioral Requirement :
- Results-driven, Logical and Methodical approach to achieving Organization Goal
- Good Team Player- Adaptable and Flexible with High Integrity
- Self-driven and Self-reliant
- Self-aware- Always seeking to learn and grow
- Great colleagues in a young, dynamic, high-performing team
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays.
- Flexibility: Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Health Benefits: Medical & Accidental Insurance
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electrical, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, M.Tech – Computers, MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We are Loyalty Prime, since 2014, our team of experts has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform, Prime Cloud, serving clients worldwide, to run the leading Loyalty Programs in their industries. To be innovative is hardwired in our DNA. Our team of currently 80 employees is located in three offices: Munich (head office), London and New Delhi (delivery centre). Together with our channel partners we are serving our clients around the globe.