Know Migraine Symptoms to Avoid Your Next Attack
There are migraines and there are headaches. If you suffer from the former, then you know well that the term ‘ache’ doesn’t do them fairness. Migraine pain is something that can even be paralyzing. Setting severe head pain aside, this particular pain is often accompanied by strange and weird symptoms. Well, here are the delicate migraine symptoms that you should pay attention to avoid the next migraine attack.
1. Is it migraine or is it life? Everyone seems to live in a perpetual state of exhaustion. Those female who have gone through pregnancy know how to realize the difference of inexplicable exhaustion and ordinary tiredness. But if you can’t explain it properly, then this can be the first clue.
2. Yawing may be the easiest symptoms. Unless it’s late at night or you are sleep deprived, yawning is a wide- open symptoms that your brain is longing more oxygen as it’s not getting the sufficient amount of it and which indicates migraine is on its way.
3. Neck pain is the ultimate trigger for migraine pain. It’s just an alarming sign of the migraine beginning in the premonitory phase. It can be from craning your neck or sleeping wrong, but it can also be the first migraine clue of yours.
4. Hat and sunglasses are not enough- light feels just blinding to you and ordinary to those people around you. Well, unless you are a celeb and hiding from the paparazzi in any store, any requirement to wear goggles indoors should be an alarming sign to you.
5. If you hear things that you won’t otherwise be capable to hear or the sound on the TV or the music of your system feels loud to you and again ordinary to others then it is definitely a clue to you.
6. If you find scents very much intense they make you sick then it could be a sign. Suddenly, cleaning products, food aroma, garbage odor, gas fumes overpower you. Apart from this, stuffy nose, droopy eyelids, clear nasal drainage or tearing is also a symptom of migraine.
7. Many people even experience swirling, whirling. Sudden migraine prompted changes in the brain chemistry can also mess with the inner- ear balance in ways same to the vertigo that generates the nauseous sensation.