The Indian state of Rajasthan tells a tale of its rich culture and history through its ancient forts and palaces. A visit to this land of royal riches opens up your eyes to the colorful traditions of India that are alive even to this day and have added to the undying charm of our country. Embark upon this wonderful 8-day Glimpse of Rajasthan Tour and explore some of the most prominent attractions of Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jodhpur such as the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Junagarh Fort, Nathmal ki Haveli, Lake Pichola, Jantar Mantar and much more! So book this package today and get ready for a memorable holi.
Welcome drink on arrival Wi-Fi Parking and Toll tax Meet & greet at arrival Pool Table & Games Room Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room Breakfast Sightseeing by private car Gymnasium and Recreations Camel Safari Evening Cultural program in Jaisalmer Dinner in Jaisalmer All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
Camera fee Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages Travel insurance 5% GST Any Airfare / Train fare Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc. Tips, laundry & phone call Entrance fees to monuments and museum All personal expenses Any Guide charges Any Ride or Safari.
Terms & Conditions :-
– We will consider that the users utilising our services have read, understood and accepted the all terms and conditions. Liabilities of our tour package shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
– Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using our services.
– Booking process and payment: As per the booking policy, as soon you are ready to proceed with the reservations, you will be required to pay an advance payment that includes 30% of the total tour cost, in order to make the booking. If you have any flight or train booking request, then apart from 30% of the tour price, you would also need to pay us the full amount for air/train tickets to be issued.
– After receiving the advance payment, we will initiate the bookings for your hotels reservations and flight tickets; then we will start making necessary arrangements for your trip and keep you updated. Once the booking is done, a reservation status will be sent to you by email and then you will be required to pay a second advance payment that includes 30% of the tour cost.
– Important Note: Amendment to a booked tour: We do not advise you to request us for any changes in the confirmed arrangements because it will be considered as cancellation. But if you do need to make any changes in the arrangements already confirmed, we will try to do everything possible to accommodate the changes as requested. However, all are subjected to availability of various segments of the tour and the changes will be as per cancellation policy and subject to certain minimum amendment / administration charges.
– If any advance payment is already made to the hotel, resort, flight/train or other services, then cancellation charges will be applicable in particular and we shall advise the amended rates on the new requirements as requested services.
– Please Note: We do not bear any responsibility to refund your money for unused chartered transportation, hotel accommodation, missed meals etc. For high/peak season bookings (from 15th Dec to 15th Jan or any long weekend/festival/ holiday/summer vacation)
– please note that if the booking for high peak season is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for the said cancellation. Paid transaction fee or bank charges amount will not be considered in the refundable amount.
– Refund: With regard to refund of unused / unutilised services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance), the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy that is described above. Also, money will be refunded to the person who had initially made the payment to us.
– Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 7 weeks due to banking procedures. It may also take more time depending on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronise. If refund is made to the credit card account or to bank account, bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
– Arrival and departure policy: Check-in timings will be from 12 PM to 3 PM. Note that early check-in is subject to availability. If you wish to have guaranteed early check-in, you will have to make reservations starting from the previous night. Check-out timings are from 10 AM to 12 PM. Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
– Payment for extra usage of vehicle: Vehicle is provided as per the itinerary; so please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence, extra usage of the vehicle after transfer or sightseeing is not allowed until and unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.