Supreme Court has read out its much-awaited verdict in the Ayodhya land dispute of the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case. In a unanimous judgment, the court docket has ruled in favour of a Ram Mandir.
he Supreme Court delivered a landmark judgment in the Ayodhya land dispute case that will have far-reaching effects. The five-judge Supreme Court bench led with the aid of Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi examine out a uninanimous judgment and dominated in favour of the Ram Janmabhoomi and said there will be Ram Mandir at the disputed web page and Muslims will be given an alternate 5 acre land for their mosque.
The Supreme Court heard the long-pending Ayodhya land dispute for a duration of forty days at a stretch and said the historical verdict on Saturday as the nation waited with bated breath.
Follow live coverage of Ayodhya case verdict:-
Here are the pinnacle 10 key takeaways from the landmark judgment in the Ayodhya case:
1. Supreme Court has granted the complete 2.77 acre of disputed land in Ayodhya to deity Ram Lalla.
2. Supreme Court has directed the Centre and Uttar Pradesh authorities to allot an choice 5 acre land to the Muslims at a distinguished location to build a mosque.
3. The court has asked Centre to think about granting some variety of illustration to Nirmohi Akhara in putting up of trust. Nirmohi Akhara was the 0.33 birthday celebration in the Ayodhya dispute.
4. The Supreme Court dismissed the plea of Nirmohi Akhara, which used to be in search of manage of the entire disputed land, saying they are the custodian of the land.
5. Supreme Court has directed the Union authorities to set up a have faith in three months for the construction of the Ram mandir at the disputed site where Babri Masjid used to be demolished in 1992.
6. The Supreme Court stated the underlying shape beneath the disputed website at Ayodhya was now not an Islamic structure, but the ASI has not established whether or not a temple used to be demolished to construct a mosque.
7. The courtroom also stated that the Hindus think about the disputed site as the birthplace of Lord Ram whilst the Muslims additionally say the identical about the Babri Masjid site.
8. The court docket also said that the belief of the Hindus that Lord Ram was once born at the disputed web page the place the Babri Masjid as soon as stood cannot be disputed.
9. The Supreme Court additionally stated that the 1992 demolition of the 16th century Babri Masjid mosque was once a violation of law.
10. While studying out its judgment, the Supreme Court stated that the UP Sunni Central Waqf Board has failed to establish its case in Ayodhya dispute case and Hindus have installed their case that they were in possession of outer courtyard of the disputed site.