On 01/07/2019, Acharya Shree Bhikshu Hospital announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma for the position of Senior Resident.
Vacancy 1: Senior Resident
Qualification: Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma
Vacancies: 09 Posts
Salary: Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 2,08,700/-Per Month
Job Location: New Delhi
Walk-In Date: 09/07/2019
Other Qualification Details:
- Senior Resident: 09 Post
- Eligiblity : post graduate degree from a recognized enrolled With Medical Camcil With Post Graduate Degree, Diploma.
- Pay : Rs.67700-208700.
Age: 37 Years
Venue: Moti Nagar Rd, Moti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Selection Procedure: Walk In Interview.
How to Apply:
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending interview.
- The application form must contain name of post applied for Name, Fathers / Husband name, Category.
- Date of Birth, Contact No. , E-mail ID, Address, DMC Registration No., Date of Internship completion, Educational Qualification, Attempts Certificate and experience, ifany.
- The applicant under relaxed eligibility criteria as per instmctions contained in Circular No. F.NO. F.NO. DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medica1-secy No. #112425062/2413-16 dated 04.07.2018 of Health & Family Welfare may apply i.e. who have completed three years of Senior Residency, for SR Ship.
- However, they will be appointed only in case of non availability of fresh eligible candidates and a separate list will be prepared for them.
- In case of SR, in the specialities where no fresh candidates are available, the candidates who have completed three years Senior Residency but are willing to serve as Sr. Residents can also apply. However their appointment will be adhoc for a period of 89 days extendable up to a maximum period of one year only.
- In case of SR, Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (those who have completed 03 years of Senior Residency already) would be prepared.
- The decision of the Medical Superintendent will be final. In case of any dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi / New Delhi.
- Date of Interview; 09 July 2019 (Tuesday), Time of Interview : 9:30 A.M. the mentioned dates (Reporting time upto 11.30 a.m.)