Top 7 Digital Photography Tips to Capture the Right Moment
Whether you are more experienced or a beginner with photography, there are golden tips and rules that would facilitate you and also offer you a better outcome. So get the necessary tips, go through the points mentioned below.
1. Blur or camera shake can plague any photographer so you need to learn first how to hold camera properly. So, use both of your hands, one around the lens and one around the body and also hold your camera closer to your body just for support. Make sure you are using shutter speed which matches the lens focal length.
2. Before clicking pictures, imagine four lines, two vertical producing nine even squares and two lying horizontally across the image. Some images would look better with focal point in the center square, but the thing is that placing the subject off center would sometimes create a more appealinglycomposed photograph. So, when any photograph is being compose using the rule of thirds, the eyes would surprise the frame.
3. If you purchase only one filter for the lens, then make it a polarizer. Well, this particular filter aids lessen reflections from the water as well as glass and metals; it enhances the colors of the foliage and sky and it will also protect your lens at the same time. The suggested type of polarizer is circular as these let your camera to use through the lens metering.
4. Simple approach is believed to be the best in case of digital photography. You will have to decide what requires to be in the shot, while not comprising anything that can be diversion. If possible, select a plain background with simple patterns and neutral colors.
5. If you wish to capture anything in motion, use the panning technique. Well, to do this, select a shutter speed around two steps lesser than necessary. Keep the camera on your subject with the finger half way down on shutter to lock the focus. When ready, take the photo.
6. Flash can look unnatural and harsh particularly for the indoor portraits. Hence, there are different means you can take any image indoors without resorting to the flash. Push ISO up firstly- generally ISO 800-1600 would make a great difference for shutter speed you can select. Use the widest aperture- this way more light would reach the sensor and you will get a nice blurred background.
7. Don’t hesitate to play with the sped of the shutter to create interesting effects. So, use a tripod and with shutter speed set at 4 seconds when taking night time shot.