On 12/07/2019, NITUK announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Teaching Associate.
Vacancy 1 : Teaching Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies : 13 Posts
Salary : Rs. 39,000/-Per Month
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Srinagar(Garhwal)
Walk-In Date : 29/07/2019
Other Qualification Details :
- Qualifications :
a. For all Discipline in general : UG, PG and Ph.D. should be in the respective disciplines of Engineering and Technology and English. Preference may be given to PhD candidate. Preference will also be given to UG/ PG/ Ph.D from NITs/ IITs.
b. For the Discipline of Engineering : First class both at UG and PG level (60% or 6.50/10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute.
c. For the Discipline of English (Social Science and English) : First class at PG level (60% or 6.50/ 10 CGPA) from the recognized University/ Institute or First class at PG level and Ph.D. in the respective discipline.
- Consolidated remuneration : For those with Master Degree (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ M.A/ MBA)/ Ph.D. Degree Rs. 39,000/- per month.
General Conditions :
- NIT Uttarakhand is functioning in two campuses i.e. Parent Campus at Srinagar Garhwal and Satellite Campus at MNIT Jaipur. The selected candidates may require to serve the institute at both the campuses. The appointment is purely temporary for Odd Semester of Academic Year 2019-20.
- This position does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future. If suitable candidates are not available, post shall not be filled. Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts. Reservation as per Govt. of India policy shall be observed.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject the candidature without assigning any reason. The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly as any subsequent corrigendum/addendum etc. shall be published on the Institute website only.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection. Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Pauri Garhwal. For recruitment related query, you may contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus, Government Polytechnic, Srinagar, Uttarakhand 246174.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
- The candidates should appear for Walk-In-Interview with original certificates, a set of photocopies of certificates and copy of Bio-data. In absence of originals, candidate shall not be considered for Interview. All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities/ Institutes. Further, candidates must attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/ Institution/ Board.
- The eligibility, qualifications/ experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on date of Interview. The application form will be accepted between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Room mentioned against each post on the day of Walk-In-Interview. A walk in interview will be held on 29.07.2019.