Get Reliance Jio 4G SIM FOR FREE- HOW?
Reliance Jio 4G SIM: Finally Reliance Jio launched commercially, and now available to public.
Earlier we all have experienced the Firm’s Jio Preview offer of 4G LTE speeds for comparatively lesser prices.
The company has also introduced the MNP service which could get them more users to change their network.
They are released free Reliance Jio 4G SIM cards with the LYF mobiles with Jio Preview offer. Even without launching officially they had already had over more than 7 lakh users in India. But Now After Commercial launch, Jio 4G is ready for 1.2 Billion in India.
Jio Prepaid Plans
Currently, the Reliance Jio 4G SIM are not available to everyone readily, but soon after announcing the SIM support for the Samsung, LYF, micromax, HTC, Lenovo, SONY, Intex, Vivo, LAVA, Panasonic, Gionee, ASUS, Moto, XoLo, Karbonn, LG, Infocus, Huawei, Videocon, Celkon, Sansui, Alcatel, TCL Smartphones, the company is apparently trying to get more users by offering the preview code for all the Android users.
According to the reports, we can install the Reliance Jio App on any Android Smartphone and claim the preview code to redeem the offer. We tested the application on Moto G4 Plus and Moto G 2nd Generation and worked flawlessly. Some of the users had tried on the other smartphones like HTC 10, One Plus 3, etc. and the results are same.
Jio Postpaid plans
Steps to Avail Reliance Jio 4G SIM Offer
• If you have already MyJio App on your smartphone, uninstall the app.
• Go to Google Play Store and search for MyJio.
• Download and Install the Application.
• After Installation, Open the MyJio App.
• Now you can able to find the button “Click to Install All” Hit on the button.
• Install all the applications.
• Once you install all the applications exit from MyJio Application.
• Disconnect both your Wi-Fi and Mobile data.
• Next open the MyJio application, the pop up is encountered with the message “No network connection” Ignore the message and Click on GET Jio SIM.
• Again the pop up will come showing the message “No Network” Toggle back and connect to the internet by enabling Wi-Fi or Mobile Data.
• Now when you click the button, you will see Preview Offer code instruction.
• Follow the instructions to get the code and proceed further by submitting your documents etc.
Reliance Lyf announces Lyf Water 8 Smartphone: Specifications
Take the print out of the code along with necessary documents of proof and submit them in the nearby Reliance Jio stores to get a Jio SIM.We had tried this and got the SIM successfully.